Sunday 3 July 2016

from day to night


Happy Sunday my lovelies, finally a beautiful summers day we all hope and pray. Today on the blog i am sharing a style post with you. You will all have seen this beautiful pink dress by now featured on the blog a couple of times, so i wanted to style it up for you and show you how i would wear it...Day or night. This is definitely a very versatile piece. The jersey fabric makes it very easy and comfortable to wear, and if your one of those people that are always a little scared of over dressing for an occasion, this little gem is perfect. 

* DAY *

For a girly day out or a casual weekend barbecue this is the perfect solution. I have paired it with a beautiful embroidered bomber from boohoo and some espadrilles. Simple and understated. The little choker and sunglasses just pull it all together. I am a great believer in strong accessories perfecting an outfit and taking something simple and turning it into a statement.  You will be able to find all the links to the items below, and whats even better is that all items are £30 and under. Bargain!!

Both Chokers and Bombers are key pieces to have in your wardrobe this season, they are absolutely everywhere. Personally i'm not a huge fan of the thick band chokers as my features are quite delicate. This one from Asos is perfect just a little bit more dainty and not so harsh. 





* Espadrilles - Asos  Dress - Riverisland  Choker - Asos  Bomber - Boohoo * 

* NIGHT *

Mixing up an outfit only very slightly can turn it into the perfect outfit for girly drinks, a date night or even a casual wedding. I wore this outfit on holiday and absolutely loved it. i was comfortable all night, and it definitely made me feel pretty and feminine. I'm a sucker for constantly wearing a pair of jeans and a nice top, so its always good to mix it up a little. 

Keeping the choker in the mix to give the outfit that trendy edge, i simply changed the espadrilles for a pair of heeled sandals and added a simple chain shoulder bag and voila! I love this outfit so much and think i will wear it loads over the summer. I can't rate the little black sandals enough. I picked them up in the sale and have been wearing them non stop.







* Sandals - Kurt Geiger  Bag - Mango (not online anymore) *

I hope you enjoyed this style post from me, a big thank you to Kit for helping me with the photos, it was hilarious trying to get these shots, I hope your all enjoying your Sunday, i'm currently at my mums house in bed with a cup of tea and my little cat Fred! perfect! 

Thanks for reading my lovelies xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Rowley. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig