Sunday 19 March 2017

Amy Rowley Style - With Perfect Glasses

If you know me then you will know that since I was little I have had to wear glasses. Growing up it was never something I enjoyed or liked about myself and once I got to college I decided to try contact lenses. After a battle with those and a period of time that involved very sore eyes, I ended up going back to wearing glasses full time. However this time I decided to embrace it and use them as a fashion statement. Since then I am always on the hunt for fashionable frames at a reasonable price. 

One thing that still gets to me is that I can't just simply walk into topshop and buy a pair of sunglasses of the stand, because believe me when I say...i'm pretty blind *chuckles*. So when Perfect Glasses got in touch and told me about their  prescription glasses and sunglasses range I thought I would have a little look. Not expecting much I ended up finding a gorgeous pair, at at extremely affordable price.





 This design caught my eye as it's very similar to a Rayban style called Erika. However instead of being £150, these little beauty's were £39! Now if you wear glasses you will know that finding reasonable but fashionable frames can be hard. If you still wish to have the designer brand Perfect Glasses have a great selection of designer frames in all shapes and sizes, but I wanted to show you that you don't have to spend a fortune to receive a great frame! 

The website has a great tool where you can upload a picture of you and it will show you how the glasses will fit. I found this useful, just so I could see how big the frame was compared to my face. 
To get the correct prescription you can either enter it manually or upload your prescription document, it really is that simple. Once ordered, my glasses arrived within a couple of days and I cannot believe how happy I am with them. I now just need the weather to stay sunny so I can get the wear out of them they deserve. 

If you like these frames but don't need prescription lenses, don't panic. You can buy the frames without prescription lenses in, no fuss. The website currently has an offer on where if you enter the code 'PAYHALF' at the checkout you can get half price discount across the entire website. So if you like the look of these or just fancy a look, then I would recommend heading over there quick. 



*Outfit*
Glasses - Perfect glasses
Dress - Zara
Bag - Vivienne Westwood (out of stock)
Boots - Office

I hope you enjoyed this little blog post from me, I really enjoyed working on this one and am so happy with my glasses. It's not very often i find a pair of reasonably priced prescription sunglasses that I love. 

Thanks for reading my lovelies x 

*This post was in collaboration with https://www.perfectglasses.co.uk/, however all opinions are my own.*
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. sunglasses are SO important.. they make or break your outfit. love yours hun!

    xx Lisa
    lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa! Glad you liked the post xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a great post . I really happy to visit this post. It is very informative post for me.

    Thanks for sharing such a valuable information...

    Perfect fit glasses

    ReplyDelete

© Amy Rowley. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig