Monday 15 January 2018

Amy Rowley Style - Three Jackets You Must Have This Season

January is in full swing and the weather here in the UK, is as always, very temperamental.  Because of this, your jacket is the best way to make a fashion statement. After all, it's the main item of clothing that everyone will see. I thought I would talk you through 3 of my favourite types of jacket (or coats) that are on the hight street at the moment.

First thing's first, we need to address the comeback of the puffer jacket. Yes, that's right all types of puffers, short, long and in all sorts of shades. They are all over the high street and even in the likes of Tesco! I'll happily say that if you had told me a couple of years ago that I would be buying a puffer jacket, I would have laughed and thought they looked silly. However, now I love them. I had been on the hunt for a beige coloured puffer jacket for a while and when I spotted this one on ASOS I saved it straight onto my Wishlist. When I saw that it went down into the sale I knew I had to have it. Not only is it super comfy and causal but it's lovely and warm too. I have styled it up in lots of ways including the outfit below. 


Outfit
- Puffer jacket- Vero Moda - 
- Leather look jeans Missguided -
- Boots - Zara - 
- T-shirt - Topshop - 







Next up, the teddy jacket. These are absolutely everywhere and for good reason too; they are gorgeous. I currently have my eye on a couple that I will link down below. Do I think they will be back next year? Yes, I truly believe they will be here to stay. Pair them with a pair of leather look trousers and roll neck jumper for the perfect cozy look.

Teddy Jackets
- Topshop - 
- Topshop - 

Last but by no means lest, the faux fur jacket. Again, there has been a bit of a craze for these this year, just like every other. Who would blame anyone though? They are so warm! The perfect jacket to wear over a dress on a night out, or to give a simple outfit the touch of luxury it needs. Once again I have linked some of my favourites below. 

Faux Fur Jacket 
- Topshop - 
- Missguided - 
- Zara - 

What jackets are on your current wish list?

Thanks for reading my lovelies x


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Wonderful article, thanks for putting together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.Custom Made Patches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Sharing this Post, for more men and women jackets, please check Fashion Jackets

    ReplyDelete

© Amy Rowley. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig