Friday 8 July 2016

Blue and white greek chic

Whenever i put the colours blue and white together when i'm outfit planning, places like Mykonos and Santorini spring to mind. I have never been to either, but they are definitely on my wish list. The endless pictures on Instagram of the blue skies and beautiful white apartments and architecture definitely keep me inspired and dreaming of the day when i get to visit.
 When i found this blouse in Riverisland i knew i had to have it. The boho style with the balloon sleeves and tassels are definitely on trend, and the blue and white embroidery is so cute and pretty. I love all the embroidered jeans that are in the shops at the moment. They are definitely next on my list to get. 

I paired this top with some simple white Leigh jeans from Topshop and some very cute pale pink loafers.  I would wear this outfit on a nice day out with friends or a date. I also think if you were to throw some heels on it would be perfect for casual drinks in the evening. I hope you enjoy the look. All the items will be linked below.







 *Blouse - Riverisland Jeans - Topshop Shoes - (Mine weren't online but here is a similar pair) Riverisland *

For my accessories i wanted to keep it very simple as i feel like the blouse is a statement in itself. For jewellery i kept it super casual with my everyday bracelets, a mixture of Pandora and Monica Vinader bracelets, as well as some Pandora and accessorize rings. I am a huge lover of jewellery, and in particular rings. I cant leave the house without at least one ring on and of course my watch, i feel lost without it. 

My bag is by DKNY and i absolutely love it. My boyfriend bought it for me for my birthday and i have been using it non stop since. The colour is gorgeous and the size is perfect as sometimes i find it impossible to find things in huge bags. 








So there you have it. A summery, pretty girly look for a day out or casual drinks. I love this outfit and think i will get great wear out of the top especially. I hope you enjoyed this post, and stay following to see more. 

Do check out my Instagram @amyrowleyy to follow me day to day and see sneak peeks of upcoming blog posts. 

Thanks for reading my lovelies x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Rowley. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig