Sunday 12 June 2016

Summer Weather/Holiday Haul




With my holiday creeping up on me, i thought it was time i made a couple of online orders to just refresh my wardrobe a little and make it summer ready. I wanted to steer away from black and inject a little bit of colour into my clothes too.

  I started off my splurge by purchasing this gorgeous blush pink pleated midi dress. It is lightweight, super comfortable and perfect for those slightly warmer evenings when you just want to chuck something on. effortlessly cool. I'm going to pair it with my Topshop western belt, I've had this one for ages but there are loads on the market at the moment, a choker and some sandals.




Pink Midi Dress - Riverisland


 I'm loving Off the shoulder or bardot tops and dresses at the moment. So when i saw this one in H&M i had to have it. This print is gorgeous and will look even better with a tan. I think i'm going to style this with either some white jeans and a pair of heels for a bit more of a evening look, or my crinkle Topshop trousers (more on these in a mo) and some sandals, either way it was a bargain find and i am soo happy with it. 

Off shoulder patterned blouse - H&M


I wanted to find some sandals with a tiny bit of height, that also followed the lace up trend that is extremely popular at the moment with sandals. These tan suede ones from Riverisland are just perfect and really comfortable too, i think they will go with everything and are just a great staple to add to my wardrobe. 

Tan block Sandals - Riverisland 




These next couple of pieces look great together and i can't wait to wear this outfit. I've seen these crinkle cullottes everywhere recently and these nude ones are the perfect length for me. I'm only around 5'3 so i always struggle with the length of trousers. I found these from the petite section in Topshop and they fit really well. This nude colour is extremely versatile and i think they will look great with so many things. 
The purple Cami top is from Riverisland, its very simple but just has that lovely crossed detail at the back which makes it slightly different to any others i have. This deep purple shade is beautiful and i think again, it will look great with a tan. To finish the outfit off i bought a little chain choker. Again simple and understated but together this outfit is gonna look great, and hopefully i will be able to get some outfit shots on holiday, so keep your eye out for those.



Petite Pleated Trousers - Topshop
Purple Cami - *sold out online* sorry :(
Choker - Again not online but here is a similar one - Riverisland


Now when i'm on a holiday i always like to have little cover up dresses to wear over my bikini, just when i want to go and have some lunch or cover up from the sun for a bit. When i saw this crochet lace up one from Newlook i just knew i had to have it. Its literally beautiful and my style completely. The lace up detail and the little tassel details are gorgeous i really would recommend looking at this in in store as the online picture really doesn't do it justice. 

Crochet lace dress - Newlook


 Last but not least i found this cute little bag in Mango. It really reminded me of the Celine box bag, which are stunning but this little cream beauty cost me only £22.99 ! You really cant go wrong, the chain on the bag looks really expensive and the cream colour means it will go with almost everything.

So there you have it. My new summer holiday buys over the last couple of weeks. I am going to do my best to try and style these up for you while im away and get some good shots, so keep your eyes peeled. If any of you have seen any nice bits in the shops at the mo, pop a link in the comments selection as im always on the hunt for something new. 

Thanks for reading my lovelies x
SHARE:

3 comments

© Amy Rowley. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig