Thursday 9 June 2016

Currently Loving *Asos*



Asos is without a doubt one of my favourite online shops. I shamelessly stalk their new in section daily and my saved items are constantly on the rise. *sighs* 
Here are the items i am currently loving. Their shoe section at the moment has some absolute beauties, having been an employee of Kurt Geiger a while back i am always partial to a new pair of shoes. Constantly trying to be Cinderella with her glass slippers ha!







I go on holiday in less then two weeks *does a little dance* so i may have to be making a sneaky order. I mean that gorgeous Mango beach bag is definitely a necessity..right? 
I  have already been a little bit spendy on the Topshop and Riverisland website, so expect a haul early next week. It includes some real gems! 

Thanks for reading my lovelies x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Rowley. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig