Sunday 18 September 2016

That 'Gucci' loafer

If like me your always on the look out for a designer dupe, something that looks the part but dosent come with the price tag, then your in the right place. I'm sure by now you will know that my love for the Gucci trends at the moment. The embroidery, the red floral prints and the famous Dionysus bag, that every blogger and their mother has. Well anyway, the huge Gucci loafer trend has gone crazy on the high street and i have found a cute pair of dupes for under £30. Yes people.. £30!!
I picked my pair up from Topshop, they are pleather so, so inexpensive and perfect for a trend like this that might not be around forever. You can however spend a little bit more if you wish and get a cute leather pair for just over £60. Not bad considering the real thing is about £500. I will link mine and a couple of others below for you to take a little peak at and maybe treat yourself. 
With winter on the way they are just the perfect pair of shoes for that in between awkward season stage, where your wardrobes not sure if it needs another tea dress or a heavy knit jumper. You can literally wear these babies with everything in your wardrobe.  They make a t-shirt and jeans combo trendy, or team them with a dress and some tights for a girly look. I know i'm definitely going to get my wear out of them this season. 





For this look i have paired my loafers, with some gorgeous black wash jeans, with embroidery at the top. I love the embroidered jeans going around at the moment but these are perfect for that little more understated look, with just a couple of patches. What is great about these is a blouse tucked in and a statement belt will look the bomb, showing the embroidery off and rocking a statement piece. However pull the shirt out and leave it flowing, simple no fuss pair of denim and no one would ever know. I'm not one of these people that wear something once and throw it away..no no i like to get my fair share of wears out of an item, so these are perfect for just that. 



* Embroidered jeans - Newlook *

* Pleated Tank - H&M (not online sorry), similar from Riverisland *

For my top, another huge trend at the moment, especially in terms of culottes, but i have paired this look with a cute high neck plisse pleat tank. This again is such a versatile piece and could be worn dressed up or down. I might even wear it to work, with some smart trousers just to keep  things interesting in that department. Its a lightweight fabric so perfect for the autumn months especially with the waves of random heat we keep having in England. I picked this item up from H&M and it was a right little bargain at £7.99, i love H&M for these little items as they are never over priced and even if you did only wear it a couple of times, you know you have your wear out of the item.



* Hamsa hand necklace - Accessorize *

For accessories i kept it pretty simple with my everyday bracelet stack, a mix from Pandora, Chlobo and Thomas Sabo. My necklace is a new find from the 'z' collection in accessorize, the cute hamsa hand is gold plated and was just over a tenner. I have seen so many similar on the market for a small fortune so i had to pick it up. For any of you interested i have written a blog post all about some of my favourite jewellery brands, i will link it below if any of you are interested.


I hope you enjoyed reading this style post from me, keep reading for more this week, as London fashion week is on i thought i would do something a little different. 

Thanks for reading my lovelies x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Rowley. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig