Friday 24 February 2017

Your Making Me Blush

Ask me four years ago and honestly the colour pink is never a colour I thought I could see myself wearing. Now...I am officially obsessed. Anyone else with me?! 

The blush shade, or the dusty pink colour is a trend that is flooding the high street and designer realm too. With the weather supposedly changing and temperatures rising, its the perfect shade to take you into the March and April with a spring in your walk. I thought I would put together a collection of my favourite blush picks and explain why each one could potentially be that little pop of colour to save your winter wardrobe.

Your making me blush



Miss Selfridge Blazer - First off this gorgeous blazer is a great staple for your wardrobe this spring. Perfect for your work wardrobe but would also look great paired with a t-shirt, ripped jeans and some converse for that slightly casual but cool style. For £39 its a pretty good bargain if you ask me and although we are taking all shades of pink, you could always opt for the black option if your not feeling that daring. 


JW Anderson bag - Next up is this beautiful bag of dreams. Personally I always end up purchasing a bag any colour other then black. Why? you ask. If you don't always fancy a full outfit of colour you can edge yourself in slowly with accessories. Picture a complete black outfit with a dusty rose bag like this one. You are looking at a killer outfit. This particular choice is rather spendy however there are plenty in the high street stores that are just as pretty, especially Zara who are killing it this season as always. 

Teddy Coat -  As much as we all want to believe summer is right round the corner, we have to remember that living in the united kingdom it doesn't always work that way. That's why I think this gorgeous teddy coat from topshop is another great rosey coloured addition to your wardrobe. Oh and a warm one too. 

River Island Skirt - I really do love a midi skirt, especially in this shade of pink. It would be perfect for drinks with girls. Pull the outfit together with a white shirt and pointed courts for a sophisticated style. If midi isn't the length for you they also show this style in a mini skirt too. Paired with a little jumper, boots and tights for a more causal look, it will work just as well.

Estee Lauder blush - Next up, this blog post wouldn't be complete without a rosey blusher thrown into the mix. This beautiful ombre design from Estee Lauder is more then just an addition to your makeup bag but also a beautiful piece for your dressing table too. It comes in two shades so if you prefer a slightly more peachier colour to your cheeks then there is something for you as well, don't you worry.

Topshop Jumper - One of my firm favourites out of these top 10 picks is this velvet textured sweater from topshop. I currently love any clothing item's with an embroidered caption as we all know, so you can see why this jumper really screams out to me. Not only is it pretty and fashionable, but the comfort element is there too. What more could you need?

Newlook Cropped Trousers- I always think its hard to incorporate an element of colour into the bottom half of your outfit. These pink cropped cullottes are the perfect way to do so. Comfortable, perfect for the upcoming spring months, and they can be worn dressed up or down. Pair with a lace cami and sandals for a night out, or for something a little more casual, trainers and a cropped jumper will do the trick. 

Jack Wills Trench Coat - Last year i purchased a beautiful dusty pink trench coat from topshop. Having loved it so much I knew I wanted to find a similar option for this post. This option from Jack Wills is definitely just as nice and perfect for the April showers we tend to experience in the spring. Throw over any outfit and you will transform something simple into fashionable as fast as you can say 'PINK'.

Studded Boots - If you saw my Christmas gift guide posts similar to this one, you will know that my love for these boots is ongoing. When I saw that they had bought them out in this colour, a nude shade and khaki I had to stop myself from clicking the buy it now button on all three. But yes, back to the boots, these are beautiful and a great way to jazz up your outfit. My only tip would be to protect them and try not to wear them when its raining as tempting as it may be. 
  
YSL Card Holder - Last but not least, a little flush of blush luxury (tongue twister or what?). This card holder is the cutest touch to any handbag or flatlay. If you want to invest in the trend but prefer something a little more subtle and a higher end touch this is the perfect way to do so. I myself have been lusting over similar card holders for some time and think they are a great gift, so boyfriends take note. 

So there you have it. My 10 blush pink picks for the season. What do you think? I really enjoyed putting this together and pretty much love every item in this post, so it was fun for me. I hope you're having a great end to the week and looking forward to the weekend as much as me. I'm off to London fashion week festival on Sunday so I'm sure next week's post will be full of fashion and more. 

Thanks for reading my lovelies x 






*Disclaimer- I own no rights to the photos in this post, no copyright was intended*


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the trousers!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Amy Rowley. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig