Tuesday 18 October 2016

Fancy Flares and Textures - Autumn Trends

I am so happy to finally have some new outfits to share with you. Autumn is without a doubt my favourite season for fashion, food, weather..well everything really. So of course I've been loving all of the current autumnal trends that are on the high street at the moment. Flares being one of them. They were big in the summer and they are continuing to fill the shops, flared sleeves are everywhere. They can turn a classic shirt into something new and give a real elegance to an outfit, which is why i love this trend. When i saw this shirt from riverisland i knew i had to have it. Its so beautiful but whats better it's two trends in one. The cami style top over the top of it, sparks another trend, cami layering. Cami dresses, and tops over t-shirts were huge this summer, so its nice to see something on the high street that can take us into the autumn months. 



* Flared shirt and cami - Riverisland *

Textures are always huge in the colder months in the UK, along with the heavy knits and the velvet and satin, leather trousers have always been a favourite of mine. They are a great staple in your autumn wardrobe as they can be taken from day to night, as well as keep a simple pair of jeans or trousers more interesting and a little more on trend. I found these high-waisted ones from New look, they were under £25 and fit like a glove. I really enjoy wearing these on a night out, but also dressed down with trainers for that effortlessly cool look. 


* Coated leather look jeans - New look *

My boots are another little gem from River island, suedette ankle boots with a little gold zip up the back. The suede compliments the leather so well, as my love for suede continues. I dont know about you but boots are simply my favourite type of shoe. I could own 100 pairs of boots and still find another pair that i wanted to add to the mix. I love the textures they give to the outfit and i think they finish it off perfectly. Just a heads up they come up super small and tight so be sure to try before you buy. 


* Black Suedette ankle boots - Riverisland * 

Last but not least for accessories i wanted to add a splash of gold to my jewellery. This beautiful star and moon ring is from accessorize and i love it. I have had so many compliments on it, and for a gold plated item under £20 you really cant go wrong. My silver rings are from Pandora and are just a selection of their stacking rings i'm wearing at the moment. For my necklace i paired it with this beautiful layering Asos necklace with tiny little moon and circle charms hanging from several gold chains. It is super cute and compliments the neckline of the shirt perfectly. It just adds that little bit of detail and sparkle, which every outfit needs. 


* Necklace - Asos, Star and moon ring - Accessorize*

I absolutely adore every item in this outfit and can't recommend the pieces enough. The perfect outfit for a smart day out and about, or even day to night as this could still look stylish and put together for an evening do. I hope you enjoyed the look.

Thanks for reading my lovelies x 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Rowley. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig