Sunday 30 October 2016

Autumnal Trends - Knitwear part 2

So if you haven't seen my last post already i will leave you a link here, but this is the second part in my knitwear trend posts and for this post have gone for a classic Amy outfit. This is literally my favourite kind of outfit, and something i will be living in for the next couple of months. For the main piece to this outfit i decided to go for a classic cream jumper option with slight details to the sleeves which is what drew me to this jumper originally. The classic cream jumper is something every girl but even every boy needs in there wardrobe. I know i have had plenty of them go in and out of my wardrobe over the years and they just scream autumn/winter to me. This particular one is from River island, who can i just say have been smashing it this season with there pieces and trends. It is unbelievably soft which is so important when on the hunt for the perfect knitwear piece. There is nothing worse then an itchy jumper or cardi on those cold days and evenings. I got this in a size 8 but in hindsight i may have wanted to go up a few sizes to achieve that over-sized look.


* Cream Jumper - River Island*


For my bottom half i have gone with these coated leather look jeans from new look, which i love! They fit like a glove and i love combining different textures together so the leather feel and the knitwear is just a winner in my opinion. They are just a little bit different then your normal pair of jeans, even though a good pair of blue denim jeans would look great with this knit too. I do think that these coated jeans should be a staple in your wardrobe this autumn, they can be paired with so many pieces, and look great for the evening but also dressed down for the day like this option,

*Coated jeans - Newlook *

Now for the shoes, a pair of ankle boots or even knee highs would look just as great, but for me on a day off i am all about the comfort and feeling comfortable in my own skin. This is why a classic pair of high tops are my choice, they give the outfit a little bit of an edge and a bit of grunge which i like, but the contrast to the leather trousers, dresses them down a bit. For me, one of those girls who are always terrifed of being overdressed or looking like i'm all dressed up with no where to go, this is my safe zone. (not to be stayed in all the time i must add but for a casual and comfortable look sometimes you just have to.) 

* Converse - Kurt Geiger, Camel coat - Topshop *

Lastly for outerwear i have bought out the old favourite.. the camel coat. Who doesn't love a camel coat?! haha but seriously i love the colour and I love the elegance it brings to the outfit, it just brings it all together. Mine is just a plain one from topshop, but you can get some real beauty's on the market  at the moment. 

I hope you enjoyed this trend post, i know i loved putting them together. A big thanks to Mayumi Who took the Outfit shots for the last three posts. Her blog is linked here, if you want to give it a little look. 

Thanks for reading my lovelies x 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Rowley. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig