Sunday 21 August 2016

Gucci inspired florals

Gucci are currently taking over the high street for autumn/winter 2016. Everywhere i go i see floral embroidery, inspired bags, or the mahoosive Gucci loafer trend that just happens to be in all high street shops. Don't get me wrong, i am not complaining, for anyone like me that isn't on a Gucci budget... this is fantastic. Already my mental Gucci wishlist is starting to seem more and more reachable with these inspired products on the market. This means that when i saw this red floral blouse on Asos i swooned, and hit that straight into my saved items. I had to wait a little while for it to come back in stock, but checking my saved item on what was probably a daily basis *rolls eyes* definitely meant i eventually managed to purchase this beauty. Now for the slightly colder months that are looming over us at the moment, this would look perfect with some distressed denim jeans, heeled boots and a leather jacket for an evening look. However i'm not trying to wish our summer months away so i decided to put together a English summer option. Perfect for drinks with your girls, a cute day out in the city, or swap the sandals for trainers and you have an everyday option. 




* Red floral blouse - Original - Similar Similar *


I decided to team this blouse with my denim skirt that i picked up in the sale. I will pop some links to any i can find similar to this below, as i think i probably managed to get one of the last ones. I had been on the hunt for a denim skirt for absolutely ages. You know when something just is never quite right, too short, too long, flared too much. Well this little beauty is a right gem and exactly what i had been looking for. 




* Denim Skirt - Similar - similar *

For my shoes, another designer inspired item, these are what i like to call my Isabel Marrant wannabes. They are Vince Camuto a brand that is sold on Kurt Geiger and i'm sure your sick to death or seeing these bad boys but they are just, overly comfortable, super cute, and a right bargain. Once again i will try and find a couple of options below to link for you to take a look at. 




For accessories i decided to pair it with my double buckle belt, again a new purchase for Asos, the perfect width for me and my style and i got mine in a size XS for any of you that might not sure when buying belts online, i know i was a little dubious. Its perfect to pull in my waist but still fits nicely round low rise jeans. My choker and necklace are the exact same beauty's from my last style post so go check that out here to find some links and more style inspo. 

For a slightly edgier look, you could throw on a khaki military jacket, which seems all the range at the moment. Mine is just a plain khaki one from H&M but there are loads on the market with badges galore to make it a little more interesting. I do plan on jazzing mine up so keep your eyes peeled people. 


* Khaki Military style jacket - Original (H&M)- Similar *

So there you have it, one of favourite outfits yet, although i'm sure i will only keep saying that with every new style post i do. I hope you liked the outfit and check out the links to any of the items to find out where to buy them from. Go follow my Instagram account for more frequent style picks @amyrowleyy.

Thanks for reading my lovelies x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Rowley. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig