Thursday 26 January 2017

Pretty in Pink - Amy Rowley Style

So, its been ages since i've been able to post a style post on my blog, but today i'm back with a bang, with a gorgeous outfit and some awesome shots taken by a wonderful friend (her blog is here). As well as this i want to have a little chat about other subjects going on in the world, but i'll save that little ramble till later.




 First the outfit.


The star of the show for me has to be the sleeves on that jumper, now if you follow me on instagram (@amyrowleyy) you will know my love for any kind of sleeve detail. I'm obsessed. So when i caught my eye on this little beauty, i knew it had to be mine. Low and behold this jumper has actually become a giant blogger sensation, and everyone just like me, is a little bit in love. The juicy details you ask? First off, its from Marks and Spencer. Yes! Bet you didn't think i was going to say that! The price of the jumper is £35, so to me a standard price and something i will happily pay for a good quality jumper. It is clear to me that Marks and Sparks are seriously upping there fashion game, and its strong. This style of jumper also comes in grey, so if your not a lover of a splash of pink like me, fear not.  Flared sleeves were huge last season and the trend is only going to continue into the spring/summer months, so watch out for more sleeve details on the blog in the future.

I decided to pair the splash of pink with some dark blue denim jeans, skinny of course, and slightly cropped, so for a night out these are great with a pair of heels. These particular one's i picked up in Topshop a while back in the summer, they have little zip details to the sides and are high waisted. There is always something nearly identical on their website when it comes to denim, so ill find the best pairs and link them below.



Flared Jumper - Marks and Spencer 
Jeans - Topshop 
Shoes - New Look 
Bag - Zara (Sold Out :( sorry)


Now for accessories, another key and killer part to this outfit, i wanted to show off a new purchase i made a few weeks ago. I had been looking at it for weeks, and after it went down in price, twice in the sale, i knew i had to have it. Hopefully it is still available, the little grey suede delight, ended up being a steal at £29.99. For real suede and such a gorgeous design, it really was such a great bag. I can fit tons of stuff into it and have already had plenty of compliments too. The shoes tied in perfectly and i didn't expect them too. My New Look pointed courts, which were also in the sale at £11.49, couldn't have complimented the bag any better.
I think this outfit would be perfect for an evening meal or even cocktails at a bar. In this cold weather, you only want to be out for a couple of hours, and you definitely want to stay as snug as possible.

What do you think of the outfit? Do you love it as much as me?




Ramble time.


I just wanted the chance to say how proud and motivated i feel to be a woman at the moment. It's so clear to see how passionate we are becoming and also nice to find that we can support each other and stand together as one. Of course i'm talking partly about the women's march, which took place last Saturday, but also just generally. Over the last couple of months i have really started to notice a community between girls, especially in the blogging industry. It's inspiring to watch and hear, but also great to be part of something that is becoming stronger and more successful. This is just a shout out to say, that we work our arses off just like any other person, we deserve just as much as any other man, and we are BOSSING IT GIRLS!

Now thats out of the way, apologies for the change of subject, i hope you are all having a fantastic week, and have a great weekend. Please do check out my new YouTube channel as well! I'll leave a link for it here.

Thanks for reading my lovelies x




SHARE:

2 comments

© Amy Rowley. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig